I want to purchase a puppy, what is the next step?
1. Review our Policies page.
2. Review our Frequently Asked Questions page.
3. Review the Poodles For Sale page and see if the dogs and dates are a good fit for you. We expect puppies to be picked up by 8.5 weeks old.
4. Ask yourself and your family if they are ready for the financial and time commitment of raising a puppy. Consider not only the investment of the puppy, but the lifetime responsibility of grooming and veterinary care.
5. Ask yourself and your family if they are prepared for lifetime snuggles, wet kisses, wiggly tail wags and the happiest, bestest friend they've ever had,
6. Send me an email letting me know which puppy you're interested in and what you're looking for, and a little about yourself.
7. If the puppy you are looking for is available for a deposit, place a deposit and make sure to complete a Deposit Agreement.
8. If you would prefer to visit the puppy before placing a deposit, appointments can be made once the puppies are 4 weeks or older. Keep in mind, I cannot hold puppies without a deposit, so if someone places a deposit on that puppy before your visit, you'll miss out on that pup.
9. The deposit is non-refundable UNLESS the puppy is sick/injured or faulty in some way.
10. We will schedule a time for you to pick him or her up. On pick up day the remaining balance will be due. When you pick up your puppy we will go through all of your questions and you'll be given all the puppy's paperwork. You will also complete a Purchase Agreement on paper. We prefer final payments to be made in cash and we offer a $50 discount if you do so. Otherwise you can pay the balance via Paypal or Venmo.
* I am no longer taking deposits on future litters. Only puppies that we have on the ground. *
If you have already spoken to me, already place a deposit, already picked your puppy, and you'd like to pay your remaining balance via Paypal, click on the Buy Now link below and if you don't have a Paypal account, click Pay With a Debit or Credit Card.